• April 224/25 Track and Field: Region 2-5A Championship @ 9:00 am
  • April 224/22-24 Boys Tennis: State Tournament
  • April 224/25-27 Spring Gala

Support Us
$250
$500

Anticipated TV shows of the season

It’s that time of the year again. Several new and old TV shows will start showing up on the screens of people around the country. The question is, which ones to watch? Below are the top five most anticipated new and returning shows of the season.

According to IMDB.com, these shows made the list.

New Shows Returning Shows
1.The Following (FOX)Retired FBI agent Ryan Hardy (Kevin Bacon) is pulled back into service to find escaped serial killer Joe Carroll (James Purefoy). 1.Walking Dead (AMC)Police officer Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) leads a group of survivors in a world overrun by zombies.
2. 1600 Penn (NBC)President Dale Gilchrist (Bill Pullman) and his first lady (and his second wife) Emily (Jenna Elfman) must deal with problems created by his kids: Skip (Josh Gad), Becca (Martha MacIsaac), Marigold (Amara Miller), and Xander (Benjamin Stockham). 2. Dallas (TNT)The next generation of the Ewing family – cousins John Ross Ewing (Josh Henderson) and Christopher Ewing (Jesse Metcalf) – clash over the family’s oil business and vast fortune.
3. King of the Nerds (TBS)A new competition series featuring 11 nerds all competing for the grand prize of $100,000 and to be “crowned the greatest nerd” of them all. It is hosted by Robert Carradine and Curtis Armstrong, both actors from the Revenge of the Nerds films. 3. Glee (FOX)A high-school Spanish teacher becomes the director of the school’s Glee club, hoping to restore it to its former glory.
4. The Americans (FX)Centers on Russian sleepers operating in the United States in the 1980s. It features Matthew Rhys as Phillip Jennings Keri Russell as Elizabeth Jennings 4. Once Upon a Time (ABC)Centers on a woman with a troubled past who is drawn into a small town in Maine where the magic and mystery of Fairy Tales just may be real.
5. The Carrie Diaries (CW)Carrie Bradshaw is in her junior year of high school in the early 1980s. She asks her first questions about life and family while navigating the worlds of high school and Manhattan. 5. How I Met Your Mother (CBS)A long running show about a man, Ted Mosby (Josh Radnor), trying to find love with his four friends as they live their lives in New York.

$250
$500