Breaking News
  • April 224/25 Track and Field: Region 2-5A Championship @ 9:00 am
  • April 224/22-24 Boys Tennis: State Tournament
  • April 224/25-27 Spring Gala
Don't Miss a Minute of McIntosh.

McIntosh Trail - The Student News Site of McIntosh High School

Don't Miss a Minute of McIntosh.

Don't Miss a Minute of McIntosh.

Support Us
$250
$500

Your donation supports the student journalists of McIntosh High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase photography equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

“The Mark of Athena” Released Last Tuesday

For Rick Riordan fans, last Tuesday was very much anticipated. October second marked the release of his newest young adult novel “The Mark of Athena.”

“The Mark of Athena” is the third book in Riordan’s series “The Heroes of Olympus.” This series is about a group of young demigods, or the children of Greek and Roman gods, as they go on a quest to save the earth from Gaea. On their quest, they must also try to overcome the age-old rivalry between the Greeks and the Romans.

Percy Jackson, a son of Poseidon,is the main character in a previous series of five, “Percy Jackson and the Olympians.” These were published between 2005 and 2009. Jason Grace, the son of Jupiter, makes his first appearance in the first book in “The Heroes of Olympus” series, “The Lost Hero.” Jason and Percy are the two of the seven main protagonists in the new film.

$250
$500