• April 224/25 Track and Field: Region 2-5A Championship @ 9:00 am
  • April 224/22-24 Boys Tennis: State Tournament
  • April 224/25-27 Spring Gala

Support Us
$350
$500

New albums released in December

The album cover for Ke$ha’s album Warrior.

The month of December will be a tame month for new music. The three biggest artists releasing their albums during the festive month are Ke$ha, the fairly new pop artist, Wiz Khalifa, the rapper who rose to fame with his song Black and Yellow, and Green Day, the rock band that were largely popular in the late 90s and early 2000s.

Ke$ha comes back to the music world with her new album titled Warrior, two years after her last album Animal released. The previous album won her many awards such as Billboard’s top new artist of 2010 and the MTV Europe Music Awards’ best new act. Her first single off of Warrior, Die Young, has been climbing the charts and is already a hit among her audience. Warrior will be released just before December on November 30.

Wiz Khalifa will release his new album O.N.I.F.C. on December 4 after his previous album Rolling Papers topped U.S. charts on its release last year. The rapper’s newest album contains the successful single Work Hard, Play Hard which was released in April this year to prepare for the album’s release early December. So far, the critic’s response of the album has been generally unimpressed, saying it is not on the level of his previous albums.

The band many people have forgotten existed, Green Day, has released two albums this year in a chance to revive their career, along with a third album releasing in December to create a trilogy of albums. Titled ¡Uno!¡Dos!, and ¡Tré!, the albums are all fairly long in themselves, each containing around 40 minutes of audio each. The albums released have received unimpressed ratings by critics, and so far the third album is following the trend, which will release on December 7.

$350
    $500