• April 224/25 Track and Field: Region 2-5A Championship @ 9:00 am
  • April 224/22-24 Boys Tennis: State Tournament
  • April 224/25-27 Spring Gala

Chiefs fall to Northgate 21-56 in rainy homecoming game

October 6 was was a rainy Friday night, and the Homecoming court was dressed and ready to be presented at halftime. But tensions were high as the Northgate Vikings were dominating the Chiefs fifteen – seven in the first quarter. 

Only a few minutes into the second quarter McIntosh came back to tie the game. Brandan Ridley made a three yard rushing touchdown. Mason Green, in his first game back from an injury, completed a pass to number fifteen Nick Glozier for a two-point conversion. The score was fifteen-fifteen.

McIntosh was doing well until Northgate northgate got Rushing touch-down. Northgate twenty one, McIntosh fifteen. With an amazing field goal twenty two and fifteen.

McIntosh had possession and then Northgate intercepted and got a pick six. The score was Northgate with twenty eight points, and the Chiefs with fifteen. Northgate then scored a field goal which ended up making the score 29-15.

As soon as the third quarter started Northgate scored another rushing touch-down. Northgate thirty five, McIntosh fifteen. Northgate with a fine field goal thirty six to fifteen.

A couple minutes later Northgate accompanying a Rushing TD. Northgate forty two, McIntosh fifteen, with a missed field goal.

McIntosh – #9 Elliott Sturbaum with a fifteen yard Rushing TD. Northgate forty two, McIntosh twenty one. With a failed two point conversion.

3rd quarter ended and in the beginning of the fourth quarter Northgate with another rushing touch down. Northgate with forty eight points, the Chiefs still at twenty one points. Northgate with a good field and a score of forty nine to twenty one. Score correction for Northgate in the fourth Quarter. Northgate with fifty-one, and McIntosh with twenty one.

And a final score 56 to 21 with Northgate taking the win.

$250
$500

Connor Lafontant
Connor Lafontant is a multi-sport athlete and also a new addition to the McIntosh trail. He was part of the track team at JC Booth and wishes to join here at MHS. He also swims and plays soccer for another rec team in Peachtree City. Lafontant and his 4x1 relay team also got 3rd in the county. Not only does he play sports, he also played the trombone for 3 years. Lafontant is also starting the honor roll. Recently, Lafontant volunteered at a homeless shelter and provided over 14,000 pounds of food for the homeless. He loves to do many things but helping people and giving is his favorite.
$250
$500