Breaking News
Don't Miss a Minute of McIntosh.

McIntosh Trail - The Student News Site of McIntosh High School

Don't Miss a Minute of McIntosh.

Don't Miss a Minute of McIntosh.

Support Us
$350
$500

Your donation supports the student journalists of McIntosh High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase photography equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

Parking passes for 2013-2014 school year on sale now

A+typical+view+of+the+McIntosh+golfcart+parking+is+depicted.+
Michelle DuPuis
A typical view of the McIntosh golfcart parking is depicted.

Car and golf cart parking permits for the 2013-2014 school year are being sold in the front office.

Rising seniors may pre-purchase car and golf cart parking stickers between April 22 and May 17.

Rising juniors may pre-purchase car and golf cart parking stickers between May 6 and May 17

Between May 30 and June 28 and July 8 through July 31, students can stop by the school Monday- Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. to purchase or pick up car and golf cart parking stickers.

Additionally, passes can be purchased at student orientation on August 8.

While only juniors and seniors will be allowed to purchase a car parking sticker, golf cart parking is open to all students who have a license or permit, including freshmen and sophomores.

Car parking is sold for $60.00 and golf cart parking is sold for $40.00. If you wish to buy both, the fee is reduced to $90.00. To purchase a car parking sticker, you need a valid GA driver’s license, tag receipt for car and registration form signed by parent or guardian. Additionally, to purchase a golf cart parking sticker, you need a valid GA driver’s license or permit, the golf cart registration number and the registration card completed by a parent or guardian.

Remember that all obligations must be cleared before purchasing and picking up the pre-purchased stickers.

$350
$500