Class Of 2019 Participates In Annual Parking Spot Decorating

Kamryn Torr, Editor In Chief

After years and years of hearing about the “chalking of parking spots,” the class of 2019 met in the McIntosh parking lot on Sunday night to start off their senior year with something they’ve heard about from past Chiefs.

Kamryn Torr
Claire Ivory decorated her parking spot with the YoungLife emblem.

Kamryn Torr
Blaise DeGolian decorated her parking spot embracing the fact that it’s finally “SNRSZN” (senior season).

Kamryn Torr
Kay Jones decorated her parking spot with waves and a sun. “I Luv Chikin” is written in the middle of the sun because she works at Chick-Fil-A.

Kamryn Torr
Courtney Collins (right) helped Macie Moore (left) decorate her parking spot with balloons.

Kamryn Torr
Kasey King used a crown to decorate her parking spot.

About the Contributor
Kamryn Torr, Editor In Chief

Senior Kamryn Torr has been a part of the Trail staff for 4 years. After being a staff writer her freshman year and sports editor her sophomore year, this will be Kamryn’s second year as Editor in Chief for the Trail. Aside from her interest in journalism, Kamryn loves sports. Her passion for sports includes soccer and football. She began playing soccer when she was three years old, but the week before her junior year started, she suffered her third concussion in less than two years and will no longer be playing soccer. Kamryn loves college football, especially Penn State. She is a diehard Penn State fan because both of her parents attended college there. She combines her journalism capabilities and her love for sports into sports writing; Kamryn is often live Tweeting MHS sporting events.