Senior Staff Member Alyssa Amaya Looks Forward to Playing Soccer at West Georgia

Back to Article
Back to Article

Samantha Cornett, Sports Editor

Senior Alyssa Amaya served as a staff writer for the McIntosh Trail for the 2017-2018 school year. 

What will you be doing next year?: “I will be playing soccer at the University of West Georgia and I will be studying nursing.”

What is your favorite high school memory?: “My favorite memory is when Kat (Skonberg) fell off of my crutches during newspaper. The whole class burst out laughing together.”

What do you want to pursue as a career?: “I want to pursue nursing or childhood development.”

What advice do you have for underclassmen?: “Enjoy every minute of high school because it will go by really fast.”

About the Writer
Samantha Cornett, Sports Editor

Junior Sam Cornett joined the newspaper staff her freshman year and has been sports editor for two years. Between being an editor for the Trail, Sam works...

• Features

April 19… reflections of a senior year that flew by

• Senior Staff Member Alyssa Amaya Looks Forward to Playing Soccer at West Georgia

Features

Mr. Hagberg Retires After Fifteen Years of Teaching Orchestra in Fayette County

Features

The Trail Travels to Athens for Annual GSPA Awards Ceremony

Features

Meet Juliana Brooks: Humans of McIntosh

Features

Humans of McIntosh: Jackson Johnson