Courtyard fundraiser goal

The current courtyard
The current courtyard
Kaden Johnson

The PTSO, along with the STEM program, is helping build hypar umbrellas to offer more shade for the courtyard. The fundraiser has raised $1,500 dollars so far but the goal is to raise $25,000 dollars. You can donate through  the McIntosh PTSO website. Any donation of $20 or more will be entered into a drawing for 1 of 3 prizes of FREE YO’ DOTS by the end of the school year.

“We hope that all students will be excited with the project and use the courtyard for more than just a passthrough,” Seth Bishop said.

STEM wants to improve the courtyard throughout the year and other years to come. 

“The STEM program is working to support the project with interactive games and charging stations once [the PTSO] part is complete,” Bishop said. 

After this project is complete, STEM wants to improve the courtyard by getting feedback from the teachers and students at McIntosh to build things that the teachers and students want or need.

“After [STEM’s] part of the courtyard is completed, we will survey students and teachers to keep improving the courtyard. It’s a project that will never be finished and always improving,” Bishop said.

$350
$500

Kaden Johnson
Kaden Johnson, Staff
Kaden Johnson is a sophomore and a first year on the McIntosh Trail staff. Johnson has no experience in journalism but he wants to learn and be comfortable with a camera. He enjoys history skating, going out with friends and working out. He also enjoys nature. Most of the time he will be hanging out with friends. He cares about his family and friends. He wants to be good with a camera and wants to graduate from Oregon University. His dream job is to work for natural geographic.
$350
$500