• April 224/25 Track and Field: Region 2-5A Championship @ 9:00 am
  • April 224/22-24 Boys Tennis: State Tournament
  • April 224/25-27 Spring Gala

Support Us
$350
$500

For friends or for family, here’s your holiday gift guide

Potential gifts for all the people in your family, for a variety of budgets

Don’t know what to get for someone in your life? Look no further, here’s a complete holiday gift guide for everyone on your list. And you only have 13 shopping days before Christmas and Hanukkah has already begun.

Teenage girl

No matter what she likes, one of these is probably on her holiday wishlist.

• A sugar scrub
    • If buying online isn’t an option, WalMart, Bath and Body Works and Target are all good options.
    • Treehut is the most popular brand, closely followed by Dove, but an inexpensive option is the Bodycology mini-holiday scrubs which serve as the perfect stocking stuffer.
  • Primer
    • If you can’t buy online, Ulta, WalMart, and Sephora carry these brands.
    • A good makeup primer is always a necessity, and Elf, NYX and Wet N Wild all have good options.
  • A good water bottle
    • We all know how Stanleys have swept the globe since last holiday season, but here are a couple of inexpensive other options. If you can’t online shop, Target, WalMart, Kroger and Publix are all good options.

Teenage Boy

Mom

• A heated blanket is a great choice in the current cold months. If you can’t buy online, local places would be HomeGoods, WalMart, and Kohl’s if you can get to Fayetteville or Newnan.
  • A nice pair of slippers – there are lots of options online at Amazon.

Dads

• A nice set of sunglasses! If you can’t buy online, local places would be Target, WalMart, High Country Outfitters in the Avenues.
  • Take it back to the classics with a straight razor shaving kit.

Grandma

• A picture changing frame to set up and choose pictures with her on christmas day. If you can’t online shop, Target, HomeGoods, and Bed Bath & Beyond are all good options.
  • For a keepsake, a prompted journal for her to tell her story.

Grandpa

• Compression socks. He probably wants them, and just hasn’t asked. If you can’t online shop, BedBath & Beyond, WalMart, and Publix are all good options.
  • An assorted basket or ensemble of all his favorite snacks.

What you can never go wrong with for anyone

Gift cards. Gas stations, Target, Amazon, or Visa are all great options.

Budgeting

With so many people to shop for, having the funds can be a struggle; but with careful planning and budgeting, the holidays can be stress free. Here are some different budgeting options.

• Start buying your gifts early. If purchases are carefully spread out, the massive purchase deficit in December can be eliminated.
  • 20%. Save 20% of each paycheck a couple of months in advance.
  • What are you spending on who? Before shopping, plan out a list on who you’re buying presents for, how much you’d like to spend on each person, and ideas in your price range.
  • Use your resources. There are plenty of budgeting plan templates available online for free. Here’s a couple of good options.

Homemade
If purchasing gifts isn’t an option, here’s some ideas for homemade presents.

If the person you’re gifting to is a self care junkie, you can make your own sugar scrub! Here’s my favorite recipe for soft skin.

Ingredients:

• 2 cups white sugar
  • 1 tsp honey
  • 1 cup of a sweet smelling body wash
  • 1 tsp melted shea butter
  • 1 tsp coconut oil

Directions:

In a microwavable dish, place your coconut oil and shea butter in. Microwave for 30 seconds on high or until liquid. Pour your sugar, honey, and body wash into a container. Add your melted coconut oil and shea butter mixture. Mix until well combined, place in an airtight container and you’re done!

If you know an athlete, a rice bag warmer is a great option! Just stitch together an old t-shirt into a pillow shaped bag, three cups of rice, and some essential oil, and you have a great pain reliever! Place in the microwave for a minute and enjoy.

A lap desk. With some cardboard from holiday deliveries, make a box and cover it with fabric. Add some stuffing on the bottom, more cardboard on the top with some contact paper, and now your gift-ee can work in comfort.

With a ton of options to make the holidays a bit lighter, holiday gifting can be stress free.

$350
$500