Senior Legacy: Jordyn Mobley

Max Lawson

Senior Jordyn Mobley, editor-in-chief of the McIntosh Trail.

Lulu Vitulo, Managing Editor

How have you made McIntosh a better place, what was your contribution to the campus?
“I would definitely say being a part of the trail was my contribution to the campus because I got to talk to so many people around school. Just listen to their stories, and get what they want to say out there into the world.”
How have you made the Trail a better program, what was your contribution to the publication?
“Honestly, this is hard to say. When I first got here in my freshman year, the trail.. I don’t know what was going on with that, but I feel like Ms. Woolf definitely helped turn it around by teaching us AP style and the proper journalistic standards and everything like that. So I think me passing that on to other people, and really just trying to set a standard for what should be published is what I contributed to the Trail.”
What college do you plan on attending?
I’m going to Georgia Southern University.
What will you be studying?
So I’m majoring in journalism and I want to minor in either public relations or marketing, but I’m not really sure which one. I’m leaning more towards public relations, but we’ll see.
What are some words of wisdom that you have for returning staffers or newcomers to the Trail?
I would just say, really focus on your deadlines. Because if you don’t meet your deadlines, it makes the editor stressed, honestly it’ll make you stressed in the end, and it’s not fun if you have a zero in the grade book because you’re missing deadlines. So really focus on hitting your deadlines on time.