Senior Staff Member Savannah Harbin Hopes to Make It Through Her First Year of College

Back to Article
Back to Article

Dani Gray, Staff Writer

Senior Savannah Harbin served as a staff writer for the McIntosh Trail for 2017-2018 school year.

What will you be doing next year?: “I’m going to the University of North Georgia for a nice four years.”

What is your favorite high school memory?“I think that sending off Isaac was a pretty cool experience. That was really sweet, when we all lined up. It was really cute, really sweet.”

What do you want to pursue as a career?: “History education.”

What advice do you have for underclassmen?: “Sophomore year and junior year are really rough. Do your homework. I know people put it off, even I am really bad at that and procrastinate, but homework is so important. Study guides, extra credit, do that. You can’t not do extra credit, it’s like insurance for your grades. Participate in the weeks you have, participate in school. Take advantage of everything that comes along in school. And do your laundry.”

• Senior Staff Member Savannah Harbin Hopes to Make It Through Her First Year of College

Features

Finals Week Survival Guide

• Features

Rubik’s Cube Speed Battle Competition

Features

History (and survival tips) for Black Friday

• Features

How to Survive Thanksgiving: A High School Perspective

Features

Multicultural Club holds second meeting

Features

Annual Trunk or Treat

• Features

Five fun things to do in Fall

Humans of McIntosh

Emma Skaggs

Humans of McIntosh

Humans of McIntosh: Meet Riley Campbell

• Features

Eighth Graders Come to MHS for a Unique Football Experience