New Brands Arrive at Target

Alyssa Amaya, Staff Writer

As we all know, the show “Fixer Upper” is coming to an end. Chip and Joanna Gaines announced the news on Sept. 27, saying that they would like to focus on their kids and their own store. If you love them as much as I do, you understand that no one will be able to replace them on HGTV and will miss their modern farmhouse ideas and their shiplap. As devastating as that sounds, Chip and Joanna Gaines, owners of Magnolia, have announced they are partnering up with Target!

Target is launching a number of new brands this fall.

Hearth and Hand, the name of their new brand coming to Target, has some beautiful decor that Joanna and the Target design team have come up with. The farmhouse ideas they have created on their show have been a hit and are now coming to Target for affordable prices from $0.30-$129. The brand will launch on Nov. 5, just in time for the holiday season. Joanna has said that the profit from these products will be going to orphan care, youth development, family housing, and community restoration.

Hearth and Hand isn’t the only new brand hitting Target stores this fall. Target is also launching A New Day, Goodfellow and Co., Joylab, and another new home brand called Project 62. These brands will bring a new faces to Target’s already beloved product lines.

Joylab is a brand for women who love fashionable athletic clothes, such as cute sport bras and new leggings. For all the moms (or big sisters) that have soccer or baseball games on Saturdays, this is the brand for you. This product line was launched at the beginning of October, and prices range from $14.99-$44.99.

Another women’s brand released in October was A New Day, an affordable bland for women or juniors. The line includes colorful, bold dresses and cute cardigans that work for all occasions. This new brand is simple, yet elegant.

While Target has new women’s brands, they haven’t forgotten about the men. Goodfellow and Co. is a new brand for men that brings flannels, warm sweaters, and dress shoes that work perfectly for church, business, or a Saturday night date. Everyone loves a well-dressed man.

On the household front, Project 62 joins Hearth and Home. Project 62 features modern items that bring pleasant color schemes and mid-century style furniture looks great in anyone’s house. This brand has a lot of wood furniture that mixes well with a variety of color schemes. These items price range from $3-$700, and there is more than 1,200 items to choose from.

Be sure to look out for these new brands at Target during your next trip and later this fall.

• New Brands Arrive at Target

News

MHS Construction Updates: Holiday Hoorah

• New Brands Arrive at Target

Opinion

OPINION: The issue with old tweets

• New Brands Arrive at Target

News

Swim Team Splashes into the Christmas Spirit

• News

MHS Students React to 4.4 Magnitude Earthquake

• Opinion

OPINION Muh’s News: Acosta’s Press Pass Should Never Have Been Revoked

• New Brands Arrive at Target

A&E

One Act, Many Important Messages

• New Brands Arrive at Target

Opinion

OPINION: All they want for Christmas is asylum

• New Brands Arrive at Target

Football

Torr Time: Extending The College Football Playoffs

• Sports

The Only Girl on the Wrestling Team: Jocelyn Wang

• New Brands Arrive at Target

Features

Finals Week Survival Guide

New Brands Arrive at Target