• April 224/25 Track and Field: Region 2-5A Championship @ 9:00 am
  • April 224/22-24 Boys Tennis: State Tournament
  • April 224/25-27 Spring Gala

Support Us
$250
$500

10 great PTC restaurants for Valentine’s Day

This Valentine’s Day, people all over town will go on dates with their special someone or just go for a fun dinner with friends. Either way, these local restaurants are sure to provide great food at a decent price this holiday.

some information courtesy of urbanspoon.com

Restaurant Price Range Description
Pascal’s Bistro Moderately Priced Pascal’s Euro-American restaurant with some French cuisine as well. With a romantic atmosphere, live music, and outdoor dining, it would be a great place to eat.
Georgia Shrimp Company Higher Priced The Shrimp Company is a well-known restaurant of Peachtree City that never goes out of style. Shrimp Co. also features live music and a calm atmosphere.
Thai Spice Moderately Priced Thai Spice, located in the Avenue, not only serves great Thai food but also features vegetarian options as well as a romantic and open setting.
Nikko Fine Dining Nikko specializes in delicious Japanese cuisine. The restaurant is, however, sure to be packed and can become slightly crowded but the wait is definitely worth it.
Green Ginger Moderately Priced Green Ginger is a rather popular Asian fusion restaurant specializing in sushi. They also serve Japanese and Chinese cuisine at a reasonable price in a cool, romantic style restaurant.
Carrabba’s Italian Grill Moderately Priced Carrabba’s is known for its great Italian cuisine as well as its romantic setting. With dim lighting and classy seating it is sure to be a great choice for Valentine’s Day.
Mr. Fuji Higher Priced Mr. Fuji, located near Target, is similar to Nikko. They serve fine Japanese cuisine but in a slightly different setting and at a lower price. If you want good Japanese food for a lower price, I recommend Mr. Fuji.
Due South Moderately Priced Due South is a new restaurant to Peachtree City but is already a hit. Serving seafood as well as a mix of soul food, Due South is a wonderful place to dine if you really want a full meal for your price. Due South is also open late and provides outdoor seating.
The BeiRut Moderately Priced With outdoor seating and a cute romantic setting, The BeiRut would be a wonderful place for a sweet Valentine’s date. Vegan menu choices and live music also add to the restaurants high recommendations.
Ted’s Montana Grill Higher Priced Ted’s, like Thai Spice, is located in the Avenue. Also known to have a romantic setting, this steakhouse and grill is even recommended by critics from Zagat and the Atlanta Food Critics.

$250
$500